hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Q: search-hadoop.com to replace Google-powered search?
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:07:14 GMT
Hello,

Great, it looks like there are no objections.  I think we should skip modifying
the Forrest version of the site and just add the search box to the new
Maven-based version of the site.  We should be able to do that in early August.

Is 0.90 still planned for August?

Quick poll: do others think that indexing commit messages would be valuable?

Thanks,
Otis
----