hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Working towards a dev release
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 05:12:01 GMT
Dates look good to me.

There are too many open issues currently filed against
http://su.pr/698kib  If fellas have a moment, take a look.  See what
can be purged (Are there any we should pull in that are not currently
in the list?)  Adopt those you think you'll be able to work on.  Looks
like a few have wrong priority; e.g. master rewrite is major true, but
probably should be a blocker.

Good stuff,
St.Ack