hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release development release HBase 0.89.20100621 rc1
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 22:19:37 GMT
Non-PMC +1 from me too. I've been running on a 5 node cluster for several
hours under heavy load (three machines running YCSB with 40 threads).
Everything holding up pretty well.

Thanks for the note on read performance, definitely something to look into
for the next dev release in case we have a big regression.

Given we have 3 PMC +1s above, I think we're technically good to release.
Let's figure that out on IRC (I don't know the process involving web site,
etc).

-Todd