hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gray <jg...@facebook.com>
Subject RE: Working towards a dev release
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2010 16:46:17 GMT
The dates sound good, at least on master side of things.

I've got a bunch of half-done stuff on the compaction/flush/split side of things that I've
been holding off on until the master stuff pushes through.  I suspect 6/22 is enough time
to finish my stuff, but I may not have all patches up by 6/15.  I'll keep that as the target
and see how far I can get.  I'd really like to at least get the refactor and HBASE-2375 in
before the dev release, some of the other changes can wait.

Also, +1 on doing a dev release of the hadoop branch to ship the dev release with.  Part of
the way we can get it tested is by putting it out there to the community.

JG