hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.5 Release Candidate 4 as hbase-0.20.5?
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:36:10 GMT
When this first went in we were making an incompatible branch release already. I think the
current situation is pretty close.

However, IMO let's just do this on trunk.

The current very simple approach works for some straightforward cases but I have a dev group
reporting some odd behavior that I need to dig into next week. Doing this right may be more
complicated.

   - Andy