hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Rawson <ryano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review board for all/most JIRAs patches
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 05:10:37 GMT
Everyone...

This is working out great so far.

Some clarifying guidelines:

- Please post all patches to be reviewed to http://review.hbase.org
- Only upload the final version, no need to put multiple patches on
JIRA, only the "to be committed version"
- If you already have a review and you just need to put up a patch for
audit, feel free to just upload to JIRA
- Please put the JIRA name and the short (eg: HBASE-1234 fix X Y Z)

Thanks and happy coding!
-ryan