hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: The HowToContribute page
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 00:46:04 GMT
Hey Daniel,

Good points on all of the below - you're right that it's out of date. If you
want to make a first pass at updating it, that would be a great help.
Otherwise hopefully someone can get to updating the page this week.

Regarding git, see http://git.apache.org/ -- we're just using those mirrors
for our internal development. All patches eventually get committed to svn
(which mirrors to git)

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon