hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Cutting a hbase-0.20.5 release candidate?
Date Sat, 15 May 2010 23:35:00 GMT
We need to roll a 0.20.5 pretty quick that includes a fix for
hbase-2545 at least.  It should also include missing licenses and a
few other fixes including hbase-2482 that Tatsuya just asked for.  It
would be good to get more on the issues reported by Kevin Peterson and
Kris, in particular the last item listed where we purportedly
over-assign regions (Has anyone else seen this on their clusters?) but
we shouldn't wait too long rolling a candidate.  Is Monday too soon?

Thanks,
St.Ack