hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IRC discussions for those that live in different timezones
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 16:42:20 GMT
I know there's one bot in the channel that logs everything, but the
logs aren't public and I don't remember who set this up.

Personally I use irssi+screen so that people can I even talk to me
when I'm offline. Stack, Ryan, Todd and some others do the same.

J-D

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 5:49 AM, Paul Smith <psmith@aconex.com> wrote:
> is there an online IRC log of the #hbase discussions someone can point me to.. ? is it
logged?

> I feel I miss out on lots either overnight or during my work day, and I can't keep up.
 See lots of juicy JIRA things from obviously detailed discussions but I like to see the
raw info.