hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gray <jg...@facebook.com>
Subject RE: June Events
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 00:32:47 GMT
We can definitely throw together some kind of HBase Contributor meetup or whatever if there
are people in town and we want to meet up.  Or it could be the next HUG.  I want to get further
down the path of a release before we announce the next HUG (so hopefully we can announce what
we're going to announce... if that makes sense).

Facebook can provide food+drink+space, and don't need much notice so we can plan for it once
it comes closer and we know the state of the next release.

JG