hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBase move to Apache Top Level Project
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 06:29:40 GMT
Will make patching branch and trunk even harder than it already is w/
the maven repositioning but I'm +1.  o.a.h is neat and tidy compared
to o.a.h.h.

Lets do a revamp on website while we're moving stuff around.  We
should make maven site work but that the generated maven site
index.html shouldn't be our front page (unless someone knows how to
super style the maven generation).  I'd think front page should be
nice and clean that links to maven and wiki (yeah, we should move as
much as possible of wiki into xdoc).

St.Ack