hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBase Client Maven Dependency in POM
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 17:52:11 GMT
Same answer I gave an hour ago to your other email:

Sajeev,

0.20 isn't mavenized, the svn trunk is.

J-D

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Sajeev Joseph
<Sajeev.Joseph@cypresscare.com> wrote:
> I have HBase 0.20.3 up and running on my 'windows/cygwin' platform. Now, I would like
to write a Java client to access the HBase server. This java client would be part of a large
Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) application we currently have. We use maven as build tool with
all our applications, and I would like to add an HBase client dependency in our 'POM' to pull
in all the relevant jar files required by the HBase client API.  After spending hours reading
through HBase  documentation, I couldn't find this mentioned anywhere.  Am I missing something?
Do you have a maven repo where I can pull in all jars required by the HBase Client?