hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.4 Release Candidate 3 as hbase-0.20.4?
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 02:26:14 GMT
Not sure if it's a blocker, but HBASE-2378 doesn't seem to be in the
pre_durability branch, though the HTML version of the release notes says it
is (it's not in CHANGES.txt either)

(I know we have at least a couple customers for whom HFileOutputFormat is
useless without this patch)

I'll give the rc a go on my test cluster this week.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera