hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Rawson <ryano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase move to Apache Top Level Project
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:03:52 GMT
A lot of things in wiki should be in the site itself. Perhaps during a site
redesign....

On Apr 22, 2010 12:00 PM, "Stack" <stack@duboce.net> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:25 AM, tsuna <tsunanet@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 10:32 ...
Yes

>> developers can use 'svn switch' to update their repos (There is no
>> apache git repo that I kn...
Who knows.  Might be a miracle in apache infrastructure between here
and our move.

>> One other issue is the wiki.  I don't think it's easy to rename a
>> subtree from a Moin Moin wi...
Yes. Though could also be spring cleaning opportunity.

>> Alternately, we could switch to using confluence for our wiki.
>
> I'm against this.  Confluence...
I was for confluence because it 'cleaner' but thanks for the above, in
particular the reminder that there's work doing the convertion.

St.Ack