hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Vote on 0.20.3.1
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 17:50:07 GMT
I created a new branch from rev 919707 from which we will be able to tag 0.20.4:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/hbase/branches/0.20_pre_durability/

And I committed the following on top of it:

   HBASE-2034  Client sync block can cause 1 thread of a multi-threaded client
               to block all others (Karthik Ranganathan via Stack)
   HBASE-2355  Unsynchronized logWriters map is mutated from several threads in
               HLog splitting (Todd Lipcon via Andrew Purtell)
   HBASE-2358  Store doReconstructionLog will fail if oldlogfile.log is
               empty and won't load region (Cosmin Lehene via Stack)
   HBASE-2365  Double-assignment around split
   HBASE-2174  Stop from resolving HRegionServer addresses to names using DNS on
               every heartbeat (Karthik Ranganathan via Stack)
   HBASE-2087  The wait on compaction because "Too many store files"
               holds up all flushing
   HBASE-2252  Mapping a very big table kills region servers
   HBASE-2277  Update branch to hadoop 0.20.2

HBASE-2248 should be added when it's ready for commit, then if anyone
else thinks its missing others jiras feel free to commit them (or ask
a committer to do it).

J-D

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org> wrote:
> Yes, I mean something ready to eval and vote by the end of the week.
>
> 2248 should go in for a 0.20.4 RC I think, so we can vet it sooner rather than later.
Can always take it out if there are problems.