hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject cool HBase sighting
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:23:57 GMT
Hi all,

we've been doing little more than lurking on these lists, but some of you
might be happy to hear we've started building last September the
next-generation version of our open source CMS - Lily - based on HBase and
SOLR. Last week, without anything more than hearsay (and us being one of the
very early NoSQL adopters in CMS-land apparently), we've been listed on the
Gartner list of "Cool Vendors in Content Management 2010". The report and
analysis isn't free however, and I can't quote liberally from it. And no, we
didn't solicit Gartner, nor paid them. Damn, this NoSQL thing *must* be cool
then. :-D

http://outerthought.org/blog/blog/373-OTC.html and www.lilycms.org

Thanks for a great product to build further upon - I'm sure we'll get to the
point we'll do more than lurking. When we have time, and money. ;-)

Outerthought                            Open Source Java & XML
stevenn at outerthought.org             Makers of the Daisy CMS