hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sajeev Joseph <Sajeev.Jos...@cypresscare.com>
Subject HBase Client Maven Dependency in POM
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 17:46:14 GMT
I have HBase 0.20.3 up and running on my 'windows/cygwin' platform. Now, I would like to write
a Java client to access the HBase server. This java client would be part of a large Enterprise
Service Bus (ESB) application we currently have. We use maven as build tool with all our applications,
and I would like to add an HBase client dependency in our 'POM' to pull in all the relevant
jar files required by the HBase client API.  After spending hours reading through HBase  documentation,
I couldn't find this mentioned anywhere.  Am I missing something? Do you have a maven repo
where I can pull in all jars required by the HBase Client?

Thank you,
Sajeev Joseph