hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Francke <lars.fran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven assembly speed issue (from discussion with jdcryans on IRC)
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2010 03:36:25 GMT
> Because the current pom doesn't specify a plugin version, it's using the latest version.

The pluginManagement section actually does specify a plugin version:
2.2-beta-5. But if that does cause problems - and the ticket you
linked to proves that feel free to downgrade but I would appreciate it
if you did it in the pluginManagement section. I don't have access to
the source code right now so I can't provide an updated patch.

I'm swamped right now but I plan to continue working on the Maven
build as well once everything has settled down. Thanks for keeping up
the good work on this Paul!

Cheers,
Lars