hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Helmling <ghelml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New mailing list!, hbase-issues --> WAS: Re: JIRA via email, it's about time
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 22:20:22 GMT
Yeah, thank you Stack!  This is what I was talking about with the reply-to
config:
http://www.ezmlm.org/faq/Setting-Reply_002dTo-list_0040host.html#Setting-Reply_002dTo-list_0040host

Just got my first hbase-issues message and it looks like it's still
including a Reply-To for the list.

Could we have this _disabled_ for hbase-issues?  JIRA notifications will
handle distributing any replies to the list when they're added as new
comments.

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Todd Lipcon <todd@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Awesome, thanks Stack.
>
> -Todd
>
> On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:
>
> > From Owen: "I set it up the same way as Hadoop. Creates, Resolve,
> > Close, and Reopen all send to dev. Everything else sends to issues."
> > St.Ack
> >

> > On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Todd Lipcon <todd@cloudera.com> wrote:
> > > Are new issue creations still going to -dev? This is the way it works
> on
> > > Hadoop, and I find it handy. You find out about new ones on the -dev
> list
> > > and then can Watch the ones that interest you.
> > >
> > > -Todd

> lars.francke@gmail.com>
just