hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Cosmin Lehene <cleh...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [MORE DISCUSSION] Moving hbase trunk (temporarily) back to hadoop 0.20.x (from head of the hadoop 0.21 branch)
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:14:26 GMT
+1

It's the best option in order to be able to release hbase-0.21.

We're already running on hdfs-0.21 and mapreduce-0.21 so if there won't be any real blocking
issues we're going to stick with 0.21.

HBASE-2233 is appealing so we're for it unless it would take too much work, which doesn't
seem to be the case.

Cosmin

On Mar 18, 2010, at 8:57 PM, Andrew Purtell wrote:

> +1
>
> Thanks, this means I can get off of branch for dev and move back to trunk.
>
>  - Andy
>
>> From: Stack <stack@duboce.net>
>> Subject: [MORE DISCUSSION] Moving hbase trunk (temporarily) back to hadoop  0.20.x
(from head of the hadoop 0.21 branch)