hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Heads-up: HBase is moving to Maven in next day or so (WAS --> Re: Moving to Maven (HBASE-2099))
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 00:27:22 GMT
I went over the "Moving to Maven (HBASE-2099)" thread and I see only
+1s (a -1 was subsequently withdrawn).  Other objections I heard were
complaints that dev couldn't build without being net connected --
specifically on LA<->Singapore<->Taiwan flights -- with current
ivy-based build but mavenites claim this will be possible in maven
(default is to get SNAPSHOTS once a day and you can disable the fetch
with -o I believe).

So, I'm going to commit hbase-2099 to hbase TRUNK unless I hear
objection in next day or so.

Thanks all,
St.Ack