hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: thinking about HUG9
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 21:42:30 GMT
Seems I need to book a venue since I can't say one way or another if > 30 or so may attend.
Is the 8th still good? Maybe too soon? Your call, not mine. I wouldn't mind pushing it forward
e.g. to the 29th if that makes sense. I'm happy to host whenever I'm in town -- i.e. not the
weeks between.

   - Andy