hbase-dev mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Freezing commits to branch
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2010 05:12:47 GMT
I added the below steps to our how-to-release page here:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/HowToRelease#preview.

Amz gave hbase credits in account you can log in too with user id '
stack@apache.org'.  I can pass committers the password.  We could use this
account for doing releases among other things such as release smoke test.

I like image names that have asf or apache in them as per j-d suggestion:
apache-hbase or apache-hadoop-hbase?

Good stuff,
St.Ack