hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Kay <kaykay.uni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote on getting org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapred back in 0.21
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 22:54:30 GMT
Not exactly a developer , but then +1 to maintain that since the
stability of mapreduce-0.21 is a major source of concern (with the new
packages) at this point with refactoring going on in that arena. It is
going to be some time before that could be trusted entirely.

At that point in the future, may be we can also have   *.mapreduce.*
packages going with the new classes as well.  Thanks.