hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Freezing commits to branch
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2010 07:52:17 GMT
> > Also, as was brought up before, we should have a HBase project
> > account with AWS somehow. Also, somebody else besides us owns the
> > bucket names "hbase" and "hbase-images". I wonder what the AWS
> > policy is and if we could enforce some kind of claim (doubtful)
> > on those buckets.
>
> +1, or maybe use hadoop-hbase or asf-hbase-images, etc

apache-hbase-images it is. I grabbed apache-hbase and hadoop-hbase also. Also this
time I was able to create a bucket named "hbase". I'm going to move tarballs etc.
under it. Mind if I commit some updates under src/contrib/ec2 before the release?
I'm testing the modified scripts and config now.

I have these buckets set up under my account. If some other dev sets up an EC2
account, I can grant you full permissions on them to your account(s) as well. I
have already granted full permissions to "stack@apache.org".

I don't like that someone else still has "hbase-images" but oh well...

  - Andy