hbase-dev mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: ANN: hbase 0.20.2 Release Candidate 1 available for download
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:08:28 GMT
+1

Downloaded it and started it locally.  All looks good.  Checked out docs.
All sitting nicely with right version (including new hbase on windows doc).
Installed on cluster and ran a loading.  It ran to completion.  I checked
regionserver logs for issues.  Seems about same as previous versions.  I ran
it on a patched HDFS, one with HDFS-630 applied.

St.Ack