hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Announcing the Yahoo! Distribution of Hadoop
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2009 00:48:32 GMT
At the Hadoop Summit they announced this as the version Y! runs
internally after quality audits. This is like what cloudera does so
you don't have to wait after official releases for some important
patches and, at the same time, you don't take the risk of running of a
branch or trunk with destabilizing patches.

J-D