hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Jim.Keller...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Getting started documentation needs update
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 18:20:47 GMT
Ok, I forgot that 0.20 is still release candidate. +1 for
release BTW. When 0.20 becomes official we'll update the
web site I'm assuming.

I'll take responsibility for updating the architecture
document because having to do so will force me to get
back into the swing with respect to where HBase is today
vs 0.19

---
Jim Kellerman, Powerset (Live Search, Microsoft Corporation)