hbase-dev mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: ANN: hbase 0.20.0 Release Candidate 2 available for download
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:21:33 GMT
It will take a week or so to roll a new RC and to test and vote on it.

Why not let out RC2 as 0.20.0 and do 0.20.1 within the next week or so?

The balancing issue happens when you new node online only.  Usually
balancing ain't bad.

The Mathias issue is bad but still being investigated.

Andrew?

St.Ack