hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gray <jl...@streamy.com>
Subject Re: ANN: hbase 0.20.0 Release Candidate 2 available for download
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 19:07:43 GMT
I would vote for an RC3 first thing Monday, and votes due by Friday.  Or
even shorter.  Let's get in anything small and important and accelerate
the approval.

All other issues aside, for me personally, as long as HBASE-1737 is not
in the release, then there is core functionality that does not work (and
this is a regression) and I would not recommend people putting it into
production as such.

I would consider being +1 on release RC2 w/ addition of HBASE-1737.  I
agree that log replay is not 0.20 focus and issues have existed for a
long time.