hbase-dev mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject HBase 0.20 branch created; TRUNK is open for 0.21 hbase work and open again for commits.
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:46:55 GMT
Hey, I didn't call a freeze but FYI one was in place for a while yesterday
after 0.20.0RC1 was cut (smile).  TRUNK is now open again for commits.  Let
0.21 dev begin!

I just branched TRUNK to make the 0.20 branch.  If we have to make a new RC,
it will be made from the head of the 0.20 branch.  Backport patches to
include in the new RC to the 0.20 branch.  File issues for any new RC
against 0.20.0 release.

Thanks all,