hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBase hackathon, 0.21 edition
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 02:01:06 GMT
I'm traveling throughout all of August: Chicago, Taipei, Lyon. I'd
like to be there, but it would have to be on the first week of
September or something like that. I see you mentioned the weekend of
Aug 28-30. I can't be there for that weekend but I can be there for
the following one.

   - Andy

________________________________
From: Ryan Rawson <ryanobjc@gmail.com>
To: hbase-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 6:28:42 PM
Subject: HBase hackathon, 0.21 edition

Hi all,

Stumbleupon would like to host and sponsor a HBase hackathon for 0.21.
Features, design, coding would be the idea. We are willing to sponsor
several days, perhaps a Friday-Sunday, including space (either at our
office in SF, or a location nearby), and food.

We need to get an idea of several things:
- How many people might come.
- When exactly.

The initial thoughts are either early August, 7-9th, or later like Aug
28-30th.  The 2 interior weekends in August I am out of town, so we'll
have to have a different day.

Obviously this would be a SF-based event. We would really like all
commiters to make it, so if you have any special needs, please let me
know.

Thanks!
-ryan