hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBase hackathon, 0.21 edition
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 15:36:29 GMT
I like the idea of a HUG preceding the hackathon. We could spend the
first day with people using/exploring HBase starting with a
presentation then maybe having workshops like "building a small HBase
cluster", "table design", etc. With all the committers around we could
do a lot. In that case I think we would need more than one sponsor tho
:P

J-D