hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject some features removed from trunk-on-0.18.3 branch
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2009 04:11:28 GMT
No biggie, just wanted to let you know that Stargate has been removed
from the trunk-on-0.18.3 branch. It has dependencies on Jetty 6. Trying
to hack it up to use Jetty 5 or pick up the right jars on the classpath
during test suite execution has been sucking up too much of my time.
It's not worth it.

Another major divergence is the removal of the new o.a.h.h.mapreduce
package, which has become entirely dependent on Hadoop 0.20's mapreduce
package.

Chris Wensel has asked me to keep this branch alive so I'm still
maintaining it, up through release. He doesn't depend on either of the
features mentioned above.

  - Andy