hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Jim.Keller...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: RE: who's doing what for 0.21?
Date Sun, 21 Jun 2009 01:03:35 GMT
+1 on performance testing

but on a side note, when Avro is integrated into Hadoop, they
are looking at replacing the RPC
- to make it language agnostic
- and to introduce non-blocking soket I/O
- and *finally* to multiplex sockets, reducing the number of open
  file handles.

---
Jim Kellerman, Powerset (Live Search, Microsoft Corporation)