hbase-dev mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: You guys rocked the house this week!
Date Sun, 14 Jun 2009 21:06:22 GMT
Sounds like an interesting meeting.  Thanks for representing.

Being part of the Cloudera bundle would be a nice-to-have but sounds like
they are still on the fence and meantime they want us to do some scripting?

I thought we already had a designated Couldera point person?  Andrew Purtell
volunteered long ago to aid with packaging and has been doing ongoing work
to make hbase TRUNK works on hadoop 0.18.3.  Correct me if I wrong Andrew,
but I thought you were doing this at Cloudera's request?  If this is not
whats wanted, then there should be some messaging to prevent wasted
volunteer effort.

Andew, I know there was some difficulty communicating at first, has this
been worked out since?

St.Ack