hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Rawson <ryano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: RE: who's doing what for 0.21?
Date Sun, 21 Jun 2009 01:15:16 GMT
I note none of those targets have performance as an explicit goal.

Right now hadoop rpc is too low performing they end up using the xciever
protocol...so will they replace that as well?  Using a json defined self
describing auto negotiating no code gen system?

If we want to consider using it, we need a 1st class seat at the table and
have to push hard for what we need.

Does anyone know the people involved personally?

On Jun 20, 2009 6:04 PM, "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <