hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Rawson <ryano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: who's doing what for 0.21?
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2009 22:40:46 GMT
On Jun 20, 2009 3:27 PM, "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <
Jim.Kellerman@microsoft.com> wrote:

I am also interested in 1295 (I have quite a bit of experience
with cross data center replication), but more interested in
getting more of the master into zookeeper.

As for 1556, I might wait a bit. At the Cloudera off-site, one
of the things talked about was doing something similar for
Hadoop which we might leverage.

What really needs to get done around builds is when you mark
a Jira as patch available, we should do a patch build and test
like Hadoop does. Noone has had time to do it to date, but if
you are taking on the build, that would be a "nice to have".

For 1015, should you wait for Avro?

And if you missed it, here are the notes from the Cloudera off-site:

Jim Kellerman, Powerset (Live Search, Microsoft Corporation)

apurtell@apache.org] > Sent: Saturday,...