hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: June 30th, 4pm Dev Meetup at Powerset Offices in SF
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 02:22:21 GMT
I can dial via Skype on the 30th, or some other day, no travel plans
for that week. Just let me know.

   - Andy

________________________________
From: Jonathan Gray <jlist@streamy.com>
To: hbase-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 7:08:50 PM
Subject: Re: June 30th, 4pm Dev Meetup at Powerset Offices in SF

I'm planning on being in town on the 30th and the 1st, made the plans
according to the proposed date of this meeting.  Probably won't be able
to make it any other dates in the next few weeks.

I motion that I talk to JD before hand and will be his proxy.  This has
not yet been discussed with JD... :)

JG