hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: commits without entries in CHANGES.txt
Date Sun, 14 Jun 2009 00:18:14 GMT
If it's possible to autogenerate CHANGES.txt, I'd vote for that.

  - Andy

________________________________
From: stack <stack@duboce.net>
To: hbase-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 3:09:25 PM
Subject: Re: commits without entries in CHANGES.txt

They both seem to be Ryan issues.

JIRA can be a bit tricky too when it comes to saying fixed in branch and
trunk (Can you mark it as fixed in two places?  I haven't figured it).

I'm up for whatever lads think is the easiest.  We could copy/paste
text-only version from time to time into CHANGES.txt.  Hadoop does a nice
thing where actual issue release notes show up in CHANGES.txt.  I ain't sure
how that is done.  We should ask Nigel how its done.

St.Ack