hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: really getting started with hbase packages
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 21:55:36 GMT
Can we commit to this? Get our ZK patches pushed into 3.2.0 with possible assistance? Then
unbundle ZK, at least from the Cloudera packages?

+1

  - Andy

________________________________
From: Henry Robinson ...
To: Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org>
Cc: ...
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:20:39 PM
Subject: Re: really getting started with hbase packages

Hi -

What are the diffs from ZK trunk to the version in the jar attached to HBASE-1329? I couldn't
see immediately what changes there are to non HBase code.

I'd be happy to work on getting any changes committed to ZK trunk; I've been doing most of
the recent patches for the ZK CLI so can probably be of some help. Would this then allow us
to have a single ZK jar, based on 3.2.0 when it is (hopefully imminently) released, upon which
HBase and other applications could all depend?

Henry