hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Jim.Keller...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Where to put test code?
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 00:19:51 GMT
+1

What is there is legacy (pre several refactorings) or was slapped
into some package because it made the imports easier.

As for the tests which don't match a src at all, some are framework
HBaseTestCase, HBaseClusterTestCase, MiniXXXCluster, etc. and some
are there because it was very difficult to test some classes in
isolation.

---
Jim Kellerman, Powerset (Live Search, Microsoft Corporation)