hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Holstad <erikhols...@gmail.com>
Subject Where to put test code?
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 23:24:31 GMT
When looking at the test files today there are some cases where the we have
multiple test files for one src file, and also some cases where we don't
have a matching src class at all.
I was thinking that it might be good to have as close to a 1 to 1 ration as
possible, for example I was thinking that all methods it HRegion should only
be tested in TestHRegion.
It would be easier to find the test code you are looking for and since all
methods are testing the same class it will be easier to share code between
the different tester methods.

Thoughts? Comments?