hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Gray" <jl...@streamy.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] hbase-0.19.3 release candidate 1
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 23:49:35 GMT
+1 on RC.

Ran numerous import tests, including killing the regionserver hosting META
during the import.  If you flush META first, then kill the server, the
cluster fully recovers and loses no data or regions, log playback looked
good.  If you don't flush META, then you lose all your regions.

I dropped some logs here if you want to see hbase freak out and eventually
resume normal operation :)

http://jgray.la/hbase/0.19.3/

We are using this RC in production now, upgraded an hour ago after testing
in development looked good.

JG