hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Bengtson" <e...@jpox.org>
Subject RE: DataNucleus HBase plugin
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 21:15:12 GMT
Hi,

In Linux it works. Again it work be great if we could launch it in embedded
mode in any OS platform, for development purposes.

Thanks.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Erik Bengtson [mailto:erik@jpox.org]
Envoyé : mardi 12 mai 2009 10:01
À : hbase-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Objet : DataNucleus HBase plugin

Hi,

I'm a DataNucleus developer (implementation of JDO/JPA/REST APIs).
Currently, we
support Google BigTable, and I would like to extend our support for HBase.

I've been trying to run HBase 0.19 (using cygwin), but when I run the
MyClient
API example, it cannot find anything on port 60000.

I would also like to setup test cases for our plugin, so it would be
interesting
if we run hadoop+hbase in embedded mode.

Could you please send me the very basic configuration/code files to run it?

Thanks

Erik Bengtson