hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Jim.Keller...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: thinking about hbase 0.20
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 00:34:46 GMT

We still have to wait for hadoop-0.20 which has no release candidate yet.
However pushing tasks out is still a good idea so that we can spend the
time between hadoop-0.20 release candidate and hbase-0.20 fixing issues
which I'm certain we will find. All in all this should result in a more
timely and stable release for hbase-0.20.

-Jim