hbase-dev mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Commit hbase-1234 v7?
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2009 00:57:35 GMT
I'd like to commit v7 of hbase-1234 even though its not yet complete.  The
filter unit tests have been disabled -- the filter interface changed -- as
well as a few others such as testcompaction and testatomicincrement because
they do not yet pass.  I don't think it'd take much to make them work.  I
just am not able to work on the fixes till the week after next.

v7 is a big patch.  It changes how we do key/values and its going to
introduce instability.  Since I'm unable to work on this patch over the next
week, my thought is that its better to add the big change + instability
sooner rather than later.  What do others think?