hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Rawson <ryano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commit hbase-1234 v7?
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2009 22:27:56 GMT
One of the major features of this patch is the removal of hstorekey, and the
leverage of the new KeyValue which supports 0 copy from hfile up to the rpc.

V7 will make trunk way more unstable until bugs get squished.

If holstad is ready to rock, new key format might be good to layer on asap.
Might have to wait for 0.21. It will require a file rewrite as well.