hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: thinking about hbase 0.20
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 22:54:21 GMT

For what my employer will be doing some time in the next
few weeks, HFile is really important. ZK integration for
active/passive master failover are also important, along
with HBASE-1302.

I think C API should be pushed to 0.21. The pending big
changes to the HRS<->client interaction continue to be a
blocker. I can finish up HBASE-794 in time for 0.20. I
made some edits to the relevant JIRAs that can be undone
if there is disagreement.

   - Andy