hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Gray" <jl...@streamy.com>
Subject HBase Developer Skype Meeting - Thursday 4/30 @ 3PM PDT
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:02:12 GMT
HBase Developers and Contributors,

DEVELOPER SKYPE MEETING : Thursday, April 30th at 3:00PM Pacific Daylight
Time

Some decisions need to be made regarding the 0.20 release.

We need to figure which issues will get the boot and which we would like
to see get into 0.20.

We also have some design decisions to discuss related to
HBASE-880/1249/1304.  Please take a look at the most recent attachments
and comments on these issues before the meeting.

We'll coordinate in #hbase prior to the start of meeting to get hooked up.

If you (especially: stack, jim, apurtell, jd, ryan, nitay, holstad) can't
be there let me know.

JG